Friday 31 March 2017

ENGLISH CAMP

Assalamualaikum and Hello

I am eighteen , yaa 18. I wanna thank my teacher for inviting us for joining any school programmes even we are not student anymore. How comes they are so sweet .Unfortunately, I cant make it happen. I couldnt take part because of some excuses cases. I came to school on Thursday, just wanna see the progress of the camp with no me. Am I needed in this camp? Do they manage to proceed the camp with no me? *rolleyes

I envy of them because they really enjoyed. I could see it. Urgh. Im the one who is not being so lucky. My teacher said , the participants should stay in hostel. I dont wanna to :(  I just cant to stay away from my parent. I bet you guys know how much I love my parent . Let me spend the rest of my life with them please. 

Back to the topics, the camp was handled by a team, The Kalsom . Hajar, the student who'd got 9A+ in SPM 2016 also joined this camp. She is gorgeous , I swear. But, I didnt have a chance to talk to her and interviewed her. She is so smart. Im getting jealous. Dont lazy! Dont lazy!


4 comments:

  1. Bestnyaaaa! 'Back to school' sangaatttt... Huhu. Don't be jealous, sayangku. You can be very smart and gorgeous too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis. 😘 InshaAllah. I can be as smart as you too and as gorgeous as you 😍

      Delete
  2. maybe next time u can join it, who's know, :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us share our thoughts together ;)

Visit Time !

© Copyright 2017 | ALL Right Reserved to BlackSwan