Thursday 18 May 2017

SUCH A BUSY LIFE

Assalamualaikum and Hello

I am so excited waiting for Ramadhan. It is just around the corner. So have you prepared yourself? Of course, I am. *dust shoulder* It has been a long time my blog is not updated. I am sorry. I am staying at the countryside. The internet is not so strong. You know how the feeling is when the webpage loading so slow until I can finish up my doing my laundry, spring cleaning and so on. I miss my Blackswan so much and of course you guys too. 

The UPU result has been announced. Alhamdulillah I got my first choice. I have to make an option which is the part that I hate the most. No one likes to make an option but this is life. Whether you like it or not you have to face it. Last week, my only grandma admitted at Hospital Seremban. Our whole family were so dejected. I felt on losing someone. Her lungs was infected. My mom went back to Seremban to take care of her mom.

I know. It is so sad when we see tears rolling down on our mom's cheeks. It's kind of painful things ever. We love our mom and we just want to see a smile on her face. My mom was there for a week. I could not be there because I have to handle my mom's task. Yaa, my dad can save his money. He did not need to buy the rice because he has a good-cook daughter but still he had to buy the dishes. I really respect the housewife. How can someone do so many chores in a day. I am such a sleeping panda during night. So pathetic to see.

I have two more weeks to prepare myself of being a student. I list out my shopping lists on a roll of paper, I used 5 pens to write down the things. Yaa, it is such a load of things. #prayformydad . 

Am I too late to wish HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all teachers in the world. I went to school on Teacher's Day. I planned to see them before I go to Matriculation. I miss them again and again. How the memories control my emotion right now. *wipe tears*  They are never tired supporting their student. May Allah bless them always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us share our thoughts together ;)

Visit Time !

© Copyright 2017 | ALL Right Reserved to BlackSwan