Friday 5 May 2017

KUALA LUMPUR

Assalamualaikum and Hello

I havent blogged for *put point finger on mouth* . Oh I cant recall. I want to share all my activities since 28th April. You can check on your calendar to know that the day is. Last Friday, my mother and I went to Kuala Lumpur by flight. Guys, I wanna do a confession. I dont know it is kinda of confession or not. *scratch head* . That was my FIRST flight. Can you believe it? I have never been on an airplane before. I never got myself flying on or in sky. *Singing I believe I can fly song* .

Yaa. This is my best experience ever. So for those who has been on flight for many times, you have to be grateful because you have a purpose for doing so. I come back and forth from Terengganu to Johor Bharu by car. It is a loooong trip. We love to spend our journey by looking the greeny of nature. We are closer with nature. Tehee. How comes I forgot to tell you why I went to Kuala Lumpur.

It is because my cousin was getting engaged with someone she loved. Alhamdulillah the ceremony was going well. She is a someone's fiancee. Congratulations (I know she dont read this because she has no clue that I have a blog) It was on 30th April 2017. Of course we flied (see,I was flying with a steel bird) earlier just because we could spend our sweat for it. It is worthy so that I can give myself credits. 

I was not staying at my aunt's house because I stayed at my sister's house in KL. KL and Nilai is not a kilometre guys. It was a tiring day, because we kept going back from KL to Nilai. My brother in law is so sporting. He drove me around in KL. I was a little bit dejected at first because on the first day, I insisted going to PWTC. I want to shop so many cheap books. It has discount but it was late night already. You guys can still go there because it is still there until the expiry date. 

My sister was never dissapointing me. They both brought me there on the second day. It is such a heaven. I am not a bookworm but I just love book. My sister treated me Sophie Kinsella and Cecelia Ahern's novels. They are my fav author. Now you guys know what my favourite is. I will send you my address so that you can post it to me. Hehe.

We got ourselves in every shopping malls. Window shopping of course because I was not so interested of other things as I had got my books already. I just looked at the things that had been my favourite feebly. Oh sorry, you guys cant challenge my novel collection.Do not wheedle me anymore. I strode away from them. 

I went back to Terengganu was on 2nd May. I had got a shameful experience. My sandals was broken at KLIA. My sandals hate me much. I told myself stonily. I could stand it for hours. It was embarassed to walk normally as your sandals was licking the floor as it beleaguered me. I told my mom gloomily that I needed a new sandals. My mom entered the convenient store fervently and got me a pair of red flippers. It was hilarious. It was not fashionable, guys. I went into the flight with a flippers and It was not so bad. 

I take lesson. Do not ever wear a sandal aged a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us share our thoughts together ;)

Visit Time !

© Copyright 2017 | ALL Right Reserved to BlackSwan